Our last morning in the nation's capital broke overcast and snowy, everyone was up early (most everyone that is) in anticipation of the day ahead, plus Ottawa has the loudest garbage trucks ever. We cleaned out the van and packed last night so that this morning could be a relaxing time chatting about our past 11 days and all the highlights of this memorable trip. A day or two from now will find us back in Essex County slightly poorer in cash, but rich in experience and memories.
This will be our last blog until we wrap it up from 9 Lyle. To all of our followers, and those who have read, and or commented on our little vanity site here, thank you. This hopefully was a great way for those who cared, to travel along with us and share in our vacation.
Thanks to our I.T. guy and principal wordsmith Bubby, who managed most of these entries and assisted those slightly computer challenged, with the finer points of opening E-Mail (guess who Kimmy).
From Victor, Terry, Bubby and Brenny to Kim, Carly, Roxy, Lori, Jessy and Tiny oh and as Brendan says, Coouurrttney, THANK YOU for indulging us in our somewhat pricey, somewhat extended vacation, we cannot wait to get home and share photos, memories and lots of hugs.
GOLD CANADA GOLD!!!!!!

3 comments:
That is so funny about the IT guy...Kyle, he needs you at our house too! I sent an e-mail from work to your hotmail accounts. I'm glad all is well & that you enjoyed yourselves. See you with the Gold Medal. You'll have to stalk Ryan Ellis for some autographs when you come back. His 18th b-day is Jan. 3rd, just like Terry's 41st. xo Kimmy
AND ME KYLE i even suscribed
Mike and I are watching as I type this! ...just missed seeing the first goal!!!
Safe travels back to the county and here's hoping it's the hap, hap, happiest trip back!
Thought it was Kyle doing most of the posting. I can definitely recognize a talented writer when I read one! Ever thought of teaching?? :)
xxoo
Post a Comment