It appears as if we may finally get a precipitation free day!! This morning brings a trip to the mint before the afternoon game and possibly a photo op at Mr. Harper's house.
We visited Heroes of the Game for lunch yesterday before the games and met Trevor the manager (Raymond and Carol's in law) in exchange for some tickets we secured a free meal and the promise of another later in the week (Bubby got served, big boy). Molson was on hand for a ticket giveaway and we scored 8 jersey's and a flag for the minivan.

2 comments:
That looks like the best day! Free meals, jerseys, flags and a day at the mint. All is good.
I'll tape tonight's game. Yesterday's is on 2 DVDs due to an error in the 1st period. I hope the DVD does it all in 1 shot.
Go Canada!!
xo
Kim, Carly & Roxy
Having fallen heavily in my own shower that was not icy I can relate to the fallen inebriated fan.
Go Canada!!
Post a Comment